Taylor Swift’s alleged stalker in cuffs after second arrest

Taylor Swift’s alleged stalker was seen in handcuffs outside of the New York Police Department’s 1st Precinct early Tuesday after his second arrest.

Photos obtained by Page Six exclusively show cops escorting David Crowe out of the station just hours after he was booked on two counts of first-degree harassment and two counts of stalking.

The suspect kept his face mostly concealed in a navy jacket with the hood up, though his scraggly brown beard and mustache were visible.

He also wore tan pants and white sneakers and had his hands restrained behind his back as law enforcement walked beside him.

Crowe kept his face hidden under his hood. Robert Mecea
His hands were cuffed behind his back. Robert Mecea

The Post reported that Crowe, 33, did not attempt to break into Swift’s $50 million Tribeca compound, but he was seen loitering outside before police caught him allegedly harassing multiple people. Sources said the Seattle native is believed to be emotionally disturbed.

Page Six exclusively reported that Swift’s alleged stalker was first arrested Saturday after trying to break into the “Cruel Summer” singer’s apartment.

A spokesperson for the NYPD told us at the time that officers had received a call about a “disorderly person” on Franklin Street, and eyewitnesses confirmed that he had been seen lurking around Swift’s neighborhood for weeks.

Crowe, 33, was charged with two counts each of first-degree harassment and stalking. Robert Mecea
He was arrested after returning to Swift’s Tribeca apartment Monday. Robert Mecea

“I first saw him around 1 p.m. — he went up to Taylor’s door,” one spy shared. “I’m not sure if he knocked or rang the doorbell.”

Another source said the suspect had been “sleeping on the stoop, chain-smoking constantly, shouting and generally making everyone uncomfortable.”

Evidently, the arrest did little to scare him off, though.

Crowe was first arrested Saturday after cops received reports of a “disorderly person.” GC Images
Sources told Page Six he had been seen lingering in the area for weeks. GC Images
“He resisted, and they had to tackle him,” an eyewitness told us. GC Images

Crowe returned to Swift’s home around 3 p.m. Monday and was taken back into police custody about three hours later.

For more Page Six you love ...

Another source told us that the pop star’s security team had asked cops to arrest the man away from her building.

Swift was in Buffalo watching Travis Kelce’s playoff game Sunday. London Entertainment/Splash/Shutterstock
Page Six is told the pop star was back in Manhattan on Monday. chrispearson20/Instagram

“They went after him on Hudson by Bubby’s,” the source explained, adding, “He resisted, and they had to tackle him.”

Swift, 34, was upstate to support her boyfriend, Travis Kelce, this weekend as his NFL team, the Kanas City Chiefs, won their playoff game against the Buffalo Bills. However, Page Six was told she was back in the Big Apple by Monday.

The Grammy winner has not made any public statements about the stalking incidents, and her rep did not respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

Source link

About Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *