Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs appears stressed during phone call after fed raid



Sean “Diddy” Combs was spotted having what appeared to be a tense phone conversation outside his Miami mansion just one week after his properties were raided in connection to a sex-trafficking probe.

The music mogul, 54, looked stressed as he fielded a phone call on Monday afternoon in the backyard of his Star Island home.

The Bad Boys executive, who was joined by a friend, dressed down in a white T-shirt with a graffiti hearts design and jeans.

Sean “Diddy” Combs stepped out of his Miami home Monday for a phone call. Pichichipixx / SplashNews.com
Combs looked stressed while holding the phone to his ear. Pichichipixx / SplashNews.com

Combs kept a straight face while going back and forth with the person on the other end before heading back inside.

Despite the looming legal trouble, sources told People that Combs has tried not to “let any drama” affect him and his kids, who are staying with him in Miami.

“It’s a stressful situation for him, but he’s keeping his cool,” the insider shared.

The “I’ll Be Missing You” singer was joined by a friend. Pichichipixx / SplashNews.com
He wore a white T-shirt with jeans. TheImageDirect.com

The “I’ll Be Missing You” singer was photographed taking a load off over the weekend while lounging shirtless near the water.

Combs was captured heading out to his dock for a smoke break, wearing only white shorts.

Although the rapper has tried to go about life as normal as possible, tensions have been high ever since his homes in Miami and Los Angeles were turned upside down by Homeland Security.

One week prior, both his Miami and Los Angeles homes were raided by federal agents. Robert O’Neil / SplashNews.com
The exact reason for the raid has not been made public. AFP via Getty Images

Although his two sons were removed from his $40 million Holmby Hills home in handcuffs, the “I Need A Girl” rapper was at the Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport at the time.

An insider told Page Six that Combs was planning to escape to the Bahamas to spend time with his 17-year-old twin daughters, Jessie and D’Lila, when he was stopped by the feds, who reportedly confiscated his phones.

Although it’s unclear why federal agents were issued a search warrant by New York’s Southern District federal court, all that is known is that it was related to a sex trafficking investigation.

While Combs was not home at the time, his sons were taken out of his LA property in handcuffs. Fox11 News
Since then, Combs has been lying low in Miami with his family. Instagram/@diddy

The search came on the heels of several disturbing lawsuits filed against the rapper — including from ex-girlfriend Casandra “Cassie” Ventura.

In November, Cassie accused Combs of raping and abusing her during their long-term relationship. Although the rapper denied her accusations, they settled for an undisclosed amount after just 24 hours.

Most recently, producer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones filed a bombshell lawsuit against Combs in January accusing him of sexually assaulting him and throwing drug-rampant parties.

The search came after several people filed sexual assault lawsuits against Combs. Getty Images for Sean “Diddy” Combs
Combs has denied all of the allegations. AFP via Getty Images

Jones claimed to have taken video footage of the alleged occurrences.

However, Combs’ lawyer slammed his claims, calling the producer nothing more than a liar” who filed the $30 million lawsuit “shamelessly looking for an undeserved payday.”

If you or someone you know is affected by any of the issues raised in this story, call the Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-330-0226.



Source link

About Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *